Springfield Summer Camp! July 10th – 14th | 10am – 1pm
Join us this June for our first ever Springfield summer camp at Performance Martial Arts Academy! The camp will run from Monday, July 10th through Friday, July 14th, from 10am – 1pm. The camp is open to both members, and non-members, ages 5-15 years old.
– We have fun games and activities planned, exposing your children to different aspects of self defense, through martial arts. Campers will also have a “Self Discipline” Life Skills assignment that will earn them a prize, if completed. At the end of the week, they will also have the opportunity to earn a Self Defense 101 Certificate.
– The camp will be run by Academy owner, Professor Ryan Cunningham, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo black belt.
– We are offering family, and bring-a-buddy discounts!
– Space is limited to the first 20 paid registrants
– Price: $100 first child, $60 2nd child, $40 3rd child, 4th child free (same family)
Please call us today to reserve your child’s spot in our first annual Springfield summer camp!